Certified Project Manager 3-11994
Beacon Technologies is recruiting for a Certified Project Manager with experience in enterprise, Agile, workplans, automation tools, and team building. This role is for a large client located in Madison, WI.
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting, and stability of project oriented work efforts.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments.
- Direct and monitor work efforts daily,
- Identify resource needs and perform quality reviews.
- Escalate functional, quality, and timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Assists Program Manager(s) in collaborating with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- This is a management role with human resource management responsibilities (e.g., hiring, performance management).
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
- Responsible for multiple large, complex projects with greater impact to the enterprise.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices, and change management techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or another related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is required.
- Typically has 10 to 15 years of IT work experience, including 4 or more years managing projects.
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.