Certified Microsoft .Net Web Developer II-11995
The Programmer Analyst will work with the Work Programs application modernization development team and leverage state of the art technology using .Net and web related technologies to modernize existing legacy systems.
- Understands business objectives and problems, identifies alternative solutions, performs feasibility studies and cost benefit analysis of alternatives.
- Manage the balance between business requirements and user expectations, while being a liaison between users and technologists to drive requirements to design.
- Work directly with customers to define requirements and design.
- Work closely with the application architect and project manager to design, code, test, and to implement the new application.
- Primary duties will be to work on the core .Net code, written in C# and the user interface Angular code written in TypeScript.
- Project duties will include implementation activities such as testing and quality assurance, development of user documentation, training materials, and help screens.
- Development will follow an Agile based methodology, and Agile application development experience is required.
- Angular 5 experience is a plus.
- A qualified candidate will also be skilled in creating RESTful API’s, and creating database tables and stored procedures using SQL Server.
- Preference will be given to qualified candidates with business knowledge in the W- 2 business area.