Beacon Technologies is looking for a Security Analyst to work in Oshkosh, WI.
Below are the job duties:
- Participate in the Security Incident Response Team and help them employ strategy, standards, processes, and technology to detect, respond, and recover from security incidents and to limit the impact of any such occurrence or reoccurence by using risk-based triage.
- Serve as a security resource in network or application design, operating systems, endpoint protection, mobile devices, and foundation InfoSec technical controls. Maintain and road map InfoSec hosted systems and drive continuous improvement.
- Participate in the Global InfoSec Risk Management Program including Global Threat and Vulnerability Management, Global Insider Threat Management, Data Governance, Cloud Security, Supplier Risk Management, Global Security Policies, and InfoSec Governance and Compliance.
- Work with other functional area analysts and project teams ensuring InfoSec policies/standards are part of designs to mitigate identified risks sufficiently while meeting business objectives and requirements. Develop process improvements and manage key performance indicators.
- Ensure that business and technical requirements are aligned to policy and are implemented within regulatory and contractual compliance. Advocate for cyber risk mitigation during planning sessions and implementation of new services.
- Maintain awareness of all aspects of information security and compliance, including PCI, SOX, and HIPAA requirements for information systems and industry best practices such as NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, COBIT, NIST 800-171, etc.
- Contribute to forensic investigation/analysis, including collaboration with governmental agencies, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems (or equivalent).
- Five or more years of Information Security experience.
- Experience with Network protocols (TCP/IP), network apps and services, sniffers, DLP, and understanding network security issues.
- Experience with data governance, vulnerability, DLP, and risk management systems.
- Experience with Host/System, security issues including identifying, analyzing and mitigating security vulnerabilities and weaknesses.
- Familiarity with identifying intruder techniques (new vulnerability, attack vectors, exploits, etc.)
- Familiarity with Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems.
- Relevant industry recognized certifications (CISSP, CEH, GIAC, Security+, etc.)
Submit your resume and apply now if you're interested!