We are seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial Senior Business Analyst to work in Green Bay, WI.
To support the manufacturing divisions. Be on the GP Manufacturing Information Technology Applications team working and would work with various other IT teams across manufacturing, the GP Enterprise Architecture team and manufacturing business representatives to collaboratively develop and drive our mobile technology strategies across our many facilities in the U.S. Additionally, this person would serve as the primary business analyst for the MIT Apps team. The GP MIT Apps team is geographically dispersed across 4 time zones so although the posting lists Camas, WA and Atlanta, GA, this person could work from any of the facilities. Full-time remote is an option that could be discussed. Up to 25% travel is required.
- Working with manufacturing business teams to understand our mobile process opportunities and identify and select common solutions
- Own and facilitate the process of getting new mobile applications added to the standard device profiles for each division
- Develop training and adoption documentation and deliver to key business groups
- Facilitate change management activities for application deployments
- Develop, prioritize and refine requirements for technology solutions
- Maintain the MIT Apps team backlog of work items
- Perform some application testing for MIT Apps team
- Work with IT and business users to define actionable problem statements and value propositions
- Facilitate the process of experimentation for manufacturing mobility solutions
- Facilitate sprint planning, daily standups and retrospectives for MIT Apps team
- Work with Mobility Solutions Architect and key business representatives to develop roadmaps for our manufacturing mobility solutions
- At least 3 years of experience in business analysis
- Experience with mobile user interface design
- Experience with Android and iOS platforms
- At least 5 years of experience in business analysis
- Project management experience
- Agile scrum experience and/or certification
- AWS Certification
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree
Submit your application if this sounds like the one for you!