We are looking for a Sr. IOS Mobile Developer to work in Madison, WI.
As a Sr. IOS Mobile Developer, below is a list of expectation during the job:
- Development of mobile applications that utilize HTTP based microservices •Development of automated tests that run in the SauceLabs device farm on a multitude of operating system versions, hardware models and screen resolutions.
- App store submission of mobile applications.
- Monitoring and patching of deployed, live applications.
- Participate in a large-scale scrum environment.
- Support other team members by reviewing code via a Git Pull Request process
We are looking for someone who matches the skill sets below:
- Expertise using Swift to build mobile applications.
- Skilled with the following technologies: Xcode, XCTest, Espresso and Git.
- Knowledge and understanding of deep linking and push notifications.
- Experience interacting with designers through invisionapp.com and Zeplin.io.
- Mastery of mobile data storage using SQLite and SQLite.swift.
- Experienced in the daily use of JIRA and Confluence.
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Fastlane, Fabric, Raygun and Firebase.
- Comfortable using OAuth, OpenID Connect, PKI.
- Experience with TypeScript, NodeJS, Angular and AWS Lambda is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of common design patterns and when they should be used.
- Ability to develop accurate estimates and assist team and project managers with the estimation process.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms, document requirements, develop specifications, and drive development methodology maturity.
- Skilled in technical troubleshooting with the ability to think creatively and use your imagination to problem-solve.
- Ability to work evenings/weekends as necessary and dictated by project deadlines or severity of support issues
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science (preferred) or equivalent work experience required.
- Six or more years of experience in mobile application development required.
- Mobile development certifications a plus
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative - Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed.
- Results Focus - Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles.
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect.
- Ethics/Integrity - Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches
Apply now if you are interested in this position!