Beacon Technologies is looking for a Sitecore/CMS Developer to work in Madison, WI.
Our client is a family-owned company where talent and hard work are recognized and rewarded, people work as a team, and everyone is guided by a clear vision. They are proud of what they do, and who they are.
The Sitecore/CMS Developer represents an exciting opportunity to be involved with the formation of an internal development team supporting our domestic and global websites in collaboration with internal Marketing and Sales teams alongside the company's digital partners! This position requires strong analytical and problem solving skills in addition to the ability to understand and conceptualize applications from both a technical/development perspective and a business point of view. The right candidate will possess excellent communication and technical leadership capabilities with a desire to deliver a best-in-class website experience.
- Consult with business and partner stakeholders to gather, analyze, and transform user requirements into clearly defined technical specifications.
- Lead and mentor development team members.
- Evaluate, document, and enhance development standards and processes.
- Collaborate with product owners to prioritize, plan, and execute items from a product backlog using Agile Scrum methodology.
- Manage the evaluation of key site performance metrics and conduct methodology for identifying and eliminating performance impacts.
- Act as a technical adviser for teams responsible for strategic website direction.
- Oversee releases, upgrades, and support/maintenance activities in order to ensure compliance with standards and defined Service Level Agreements.
- Work with IT teams to ensure goals of the foundational goals around security, infrastructure, and architecture are achieved.
- Provide recommendations and guidance to website stakeholders based on technological trends and emerging best practices
- Bachelors or better in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of development experience in a web framework.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a technical team mentorship role.
- Management of Agile Scrum methodology in a team environment.
- Full software development lifecycle expertise (including QA and support).
- Proven experience collaborating with business units and external partners in the design, documentation, build, and maintenance of website deliverables.
- Sitecore or similar platform CMS experience.
- Experience overseeing and interfacing with external partners/vendors.
- Knowledge of common tools for application development, source control, website QA/testing, and Scrum management
- Usability testing or familiarity implementing UX best practices.
- Development experience in ASP.NET using MVC.
- Exposure to DevOps practices, particularly automated deployments or continuous integration techniques.
- Experience defining and managing website integrations with third-party providers and partners (for example: CDN, analytics, search or e-commerce platforms).
Apply now if this sounds like the job for you!