Beacon Technologies is looking to hire a SailPoint Consultant to work in Sun Prairie, WI
The SailPoint Consultant will be responsible for the following at work:
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
- Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems.
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- May report directly to a project lead or manager.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Develop or contribute to technical project plans with regular tracking and reporting
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization in comprehensive manner (i.e. translate and present technical information to business)
- Participate in requirements gathering and use case development
- Develop technical project plans and aid in project resourcing
- Develop and execute test cases and test plans for SailPoint solutions
- Develop, deploy and implement application on-boarding and Life Cycle Management (LCM) activities according to company standards and guidelines
- Install, integrate, configure, and deploy solutions and systems to facilitate LCM, Identity and Access Governance, Automated Provisioning, Privileged Account Management.
- Ability to transfer knowledge, train team members and support ongoing activities
- Provide end-user and technical support, troubleshoot and resolve IdentityIQ issues according to company's internal monitoring and incident management processes
- A Bachelor's degree in a related area and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience working with SailPoint technologies (IdentityIQ), concepts and features
- Experience with IdentityIQ Administration and Implementation
- Development background (i.e. JAVA)
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.