We are looking to hire an amazing and hardworking Project Manager (App Dev) to work in the Madison, Wi area.
Our beloved client company is looking for a Project Manger to work with their team to accomplish huge goals and tasks and are hiring now!
This position is for IT Project Management within their Technical Services Section focusing on infrastructure and application initiatives.
Project duties include:
- Technical and overall project management
- Business analysis
- Budget and resource hours management
- Activities prioritization
- Creation of formal project management documentation and Gantt charts following PMP methodologies
- Gathering business requirements, compiling metrics, and the facilitation of discussions with technical teams and business users.
Qualifications you must meet are below along with some of their years of experiences required:
- Experience with very detailed and demanding business partners is a must, and a PMP certification is a plus
- Change management (10 years)
- Project Management (10 years)
- Understanding of project management methodologies and experience with "Waterfall" and "Agile" software development projects (10 years)
- Experience in Technical Writing and Documentation (10 years)
- Analytical/problem solving skills (10 years)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (10 years)
- Evaluate and recommend programming languages, design tools, application frameworks, and applications (4 years)
- Excel (MS) (10 years)
- MS Office products (10 years)
- Outlook (MS) (10 years)
- Project (MS) (8 years)
- Word (MS) (10 years)
- Object Oriented Architecture (5 years)
- .Net (MS) (5 years)
- XML (8 years)
- Documenting requirements and design (4 years)
- Experience as a developer in large, very complex organization (5 years)
- In-depth understanding of HTML (10 years)
- Requirements analysis (10 years)
- Requirements gathering (10 years)
Submit your resume now if you meet the requirements and wish to apply!