Beacon Technologies is looking for a Project Manager to work in the Madison, WI area.
The Project Manager's role involves utilizing strong project management skills, but the focus will be contract administration. The Project Manager will work with a division and other program managers to administer large complex service contracts with a variety of vendors. Extensive contract experience is required and the contract type ranges from major IT projects to modernize business applications and data management efforts to third party administration of public employee benefit programs. The Project Manager will participate in the planning for the procurement of services, contract negotiation and development, implementing post-award contract administration services including dispute resolution.
Below are the job duties:
- Advising and consulting on contract administration strategies and methodologies.
- Advising and consulting on effective use of contract management software and other tools.
- Documenting contract administration processes and procedures including contract administration records management.
- Developing specific plans for individual contracts.
- Performing contract administration on an on-going basis.
- Drafting contracts and documents for contract dispute resolution, mediation, and potentially contract litigation.
- Advanced knowledge of contract administration principles, policies, procedures to administer a group of large complex service contracts.
- Experience with negotiation techniques during pre- and post-award.
- Ability to evaluate contract performance criteria, service level metrics, and various forms of monetary incentives/disincentives.
- Experience monitoring compliance with large volumes of complex contractual requirements, preferably in a government setting.
- Group facilitation (3 years of experience)
- Assist in training staff (3 years of experience)
- Contract negotiation skills (3 years of experience)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (5 years of experience)
- Negotiation skills
- Certified Contracts Manager preferred!
- Solid understanding of financial management, accounting, procurement, and HR business function skills
- Contract management (5 years of experience)
Apply now if you think this is the job for you!