Our trusted client company is seeking for a Product Owner to work with their team located in Sun Prairie, WI.
Their mission is simple and that is to bring all stakeholders in the collision repair industry together in a way that benefits all, and they believe in the power of key performance indicators to drive improvement.
The ideal person is ambitious and a talented career-minded professional who would like to utilize their skill set while working in a thriving agile-methodology environment!
At this company, you will find that you fit well and will be seen as part of the family.
Responsibilities of the Product Owner position are below:
- The execution of the SaaS Product vision and strategy assigned by the Product Management leadership team to support our business initiatives.
- Work with the Product Management Manager to understand our overall product strategy and how this strategy should be executed within the Product(s) they are responsible for.
- Work with a variety of partners to understand business requirements, build and maintain the product backlog, and successfully lead agile projects through their respective lifecycles.
- Provide a clear solution description and outline of product features for easy comprehension and consumption by the development team, scrum team, and business partners.
- Manage product road maps for features and capabilities to ensure alignment of business critical product development efforts with strategic business plans
- Work with Product Management Team to understand business cases and business goals in order to execute on the vision
- Partner with and serve as a liaison between Product Management, IT, other internal partners and external vendors to ensure products are meeting marketing strategies and objectives
- Assist with the implementation of projects to ensure successful completion within appropriate budget guidelines and project timeline
- Use product lifecycle and agile methodologies to ensure delivery of well aligned, high value solutions
- Monitor key performance indicators within owned Products to evaluate product performance and growth
- Play a key part of development events including planning, refinement, review, retrospective, sprints and daily scrums
- Create, maintain, and prioritize the product backlog according to business and product strategy
- Assists with the elaboration of epics, themes and writing user stories
- Evaluate the product progress at the end of every Sprint and accept or reject completed stories
- Communicates project status Product Management Managers and select stakeholders
- Stay abreast of new methodologies to best serve digital goals
Qualifications we require that you have are:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Two (2) years or more of experience as a Product Owner, technical project experience; including leading a project or Business Analyst required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or other applicable field required
- Experience working in an Agile environment preferred
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Competency Based Qualifications are:
- Takes action to meet goals and objectives
- Follows a business plan
- Accomplishes tasks according to the direction and instructions provided
- Gathers and examines information from multiple sources
- Studies facts and details
- Considers past experiences and history
- Effectively communicates both verbally and in writing
- Clearly communicates messages, thoughts, and ideas to others
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills
- Readily adapts to change
- Moves easily from one task or responsibility to another
- Is able to perform tasks or complete processes in ambiguous situations\
Working With a Team
- Works well with a diverse group of individuals
- Places the team’s needs and goals ahead of those of the individual, when necessary
- Fosters an environment of camaraderie
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail
- Provides facts and details when conveying information
- Thoroughly reviews information for accuracy and consistency
If all of this sounds like you and you are interested then what are you waiting for? Apply now!