Beacon Technologies is looking for a Network Technician to work in Madison, WI.
The Network Technician is responsible for:
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining the organization's network.
- Building networks and maintaining external and internal web presence and administering the networks.
- Performing system backups on its internal and external web network servers.
- Rely on limited experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Network Administrator capabilities with 4-7 years of experience int eh field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Creativity and latitude is required!
- Experience in Windows Server (2 years).
- Authentication principals (2 years).
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting experience (2 years).
- Network Security (firewalls) (2 years).
- Worked with vendors to solve hardware and software problems (2 years).
- Virtualization technologies (2 years).
- Vo/IP networks (1 year).
- Wireless - Broadband (1 year)
- MS Exchange Server experience (1 year)
- PowerShell experience (1 year)
- MS Office 365 management (1 year).
Submit your resume and apply now if you think this is the job for you!