Beacon Technologies is looking to hire a skilled .NET Web Developer II to work in Madison, Wisconsin.
A skilled .NET Web Developer II is needed to assist in development, configuration, and management of govService. To see if you are the right fit for this position, you must be able to perform/meet the following criteria:
- Potential working knowledge of GovService through Granicus that supports self service, online forms, staff dashboard, and prebuilt services.
- Performs development of front-end and back-end development of web applications and web API's (webservices).
- Follows approved life cycle SDLC methodologies, creates documentation, and performs application coding, unit testing, test plans, user acceptance testing, regression testing, and bug fixes.
- Analyze and develop specifications to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and computer capabilities.
- Consults with business user to identify current operating procedures.
- Formulates plan outlining steps required to develop program, using methodologies such as structured analysis and design or object-oriented development.
- Understand user and process requirements and ensure those requirements can be achieved through high quality deliverables.
- Understand the interactions between systems, applications, and services within the environment, and evaluate the impact of changes or additions.
- Analyze systems and perform usability testing to ensure performance and reliability, enhance scalability, and meet security requirements.
- Requires experience and proficiency in discipline.
- Requires a bachelor's or associates degree in area of specialty or 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.