Beacon Technologies is looking for a .NET Developer to work in the Madison, WI area.
As a .NET Developer, you will be working on refining and documenting UI display standards and considerations of the company.
You will act as a programmer analyst and work with the Architect in designing and developing the front end and testing the application. Project duties will include implementation activities such as testing and quality assurance, development of user documentation, training materials, and help screens.
Below are the requirements:
- Understanding project management methodologies and experienced in Waterfall and Agile software (4 years)
- Experience in technical writing and documentation (5 years)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (5 years)
- Financial and case management child support enforcement experience (1 year)
- Excel (MS) (5 years)
- Outlook (MS) (5 years)
- Word (MS) experience (5 years)
- .Net (MS) experience (3 years)
- ASP.NET (3 years)
- Bootstrap (3 years)
- HTML and CSS (5 years)
- SQL (2 years)
- .Net Web development for a variety of large complex Child Support System supporting hundreds of tables (1 year)
- Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle Deliverables for each Phase of Development (5 years)
- Requirements analysis (5 years)