We are looking for a .NET Developer to join a wonderful company that is located in Madison, WI.
A .NET Developer is just what we are looking for to make their team even better as this person plays a tremendous part. Under this role, the responsibilities and expectations during work are below:
- Provide architectural and big picture oversight for development of new or enhanced software products.
- Ensure quality and consistency of the software architecture across the system and providing day-to-day technical guidance to the development teams.
- Define the system, technical, and application architectures for major areas of development and recommend course of action to maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness.
- Stay up-to-date on business initiatives and objectives, particularly as these relate to infrastructure and development architecture issues.
- Research and implement best practices frameworks/capability models that will control costs, provide higher quality, and/or increase predictability of service delivery.
- Research new technology and development tools to remain abreast of current and emerging technology.
- Entry-Level position within field. Requires little to no experience in discipline.
- Conducts routine tasks as directed.
- Closely supervised with little latitude for independent judgment.
- Typically requires up to three years experience or equivalent education.
To make sure you are the right fit, we ask that you have the following experience:
- Application Development and design experience using Visual Studio 2015-2017 (5 years)
- Experience in business analysis to gather technical and functional requirements (5 years)
- Oracle (5 years)
- SQL with Oracle 8i or higher (5 years)
- .Net MVC (3 years)
- C# / VB.Net (5 years)
- PL / SQL (5 years)
- TOAD (5 years)
- Analysis and Design of Applications (5 years)
- Structured analysis and design of web and client-server applications (5 years)
- .NET Framework - 4.0 (3 years)
If you are interested in this position we would love to see your resume! Submit it today