Beacon Technologies is looking for a .NET Developer to work in West Bend, WI.
Under general direction, devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering quality and performance, and form of desired results. Participate in design development, coding, testing and debugging new software or significant enhancements to existing software. Work with technical staff to understand problems with software and develops specifications to resolve them. Develop services to integrate into purchased or packaged systems.
- Strong analytical skills is a must
- Must have for this role: some C#, VB.NET, WCF, REST, Azure API Management, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Azure Functions.
- Azure API Management – used for publishing APIs to external and internal customers.
- Azure Functions – Process events with serverless code
- Service Bus – multi-tenant cloud messaging service used to send information between applications and services.
- Logic Apps – used to make smart connections to APIs hosted in Azure. It can call to execute a snippet of code on-demand.
- XML and JSON
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong c# and some VB.NET required
- Strong UI / ASP.NET experience is required
- Strong SQL knowledge is required
- Knowledge of automated testing (unit tests including stubbing and mocking)
- REST and SOAP service experience (ASP.NET Web API and WCF)
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture and multi-application / cross-platform integration
- Knowledge of application designs (creating/interpreting)
- Understands and can deliver in an agile development methodology
- Experience with Azure technologies preferred
- Insurance knowledge preferred, but not mandatory
- Minimum 5 years experience preferred