Beacon Technologies is looking for a Java Developer who works in the Madison, WI area.
As a Java Developer, your tasks will be the following:
- Design, develop, and implement web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
- Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create design documents, and perform program coding and testing.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Rely on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Perform a variety of tasks.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Requirements are below:
- Bachelor's degree in an area of specialist and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- The ability to work independently utilizing critical thinking and discretionary decision-making skill sets (5 years)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills--the ability to communicate technical subject matter to (5 years)
- Developing production web applications in a team environment (5 years)
- Effective use of source code control system (5 years)
- Experience utilizing automated build tools and continuous integration environments (3 years)
- Experience with Spring, JPA, and MVC (5 years)
- JDK 1.8 (5 years)
- Maven (5 years)
- Test-Driven Development (5 years)
- WAS 9 (3 years)
- Web Services (3 years)
- Java Development with Eclipse (5 years)
- Java Spring Framework (5 years)
Apply now if you believe you are a qualifying fit!