Beacon Technologies is looking for an experienced IT Security Principal to start work in Menomonee Falls, WI for an amazing client company that is ready to have a new addition to their team.
Under this role, you will work with a hardworking group of individuals as well as working on your own at times. This person is responsible for the following:
- Contributes to the development of a comprehensive information security program.
- Responsible for implementing and operating information security capabilities, documenting security policies, processes and standards.
- Responsible for the deployment, operation, and maintenance of technical security controls to meet identified security requirements.
- Provides information security expertise to IT projects and initiatives.
- Develops security policies and procedures.
- Supports third party vendor security assessment process.
- Manages relationship with the internal audit group.
- Receives audit findings,and manages the collection of responses and remediation plans with owners.
- Maintains an awareness of existing and proposed security standards, state and federal legislation and regulations pertaining to information security.
- Identifies regulatory changes that will affect information security policy, standards and procedures, and recommends appropriate changes.
- Provides second- and third-level support and analysis during and after a security incident.
- Participates in security investigations and compliance reviews, as assigned by management.
- Monitors reports and security logs for unusual events.
- Develops and validates baseline security configurations for operating systems, applications, and networking.
- Responsible for deploying, tuning and operating vulnerability-scanning and penetration-testing tools.
- Assist in development and deployment of information security awareness, training, and communication capabilities.
- Responsible for operating, maintaining and supporting various security tools as assigned by management.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a related field.
- 3 or more years of experience in a related field.
- Understanding of cyber security frameworks including but not limited to NISTCF, HITRUST CSF, ISO 27001.
- Understanding of general security concepts including but not limited to cryptography, DLP, Security Operations Center, Security Managed Services, SEM, FW, Audit, Cloud Security, Mobile Security.
- BA in Computer Science or related field is required or equivalent acquired through combination of education and experience.
Looking for experience in the following:
Additional background in working with:
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- INTERNAL AUDIT
- ISO 27001
- MOBILE SECURITY
- SECURITY POLICIES
- TESTING TOOLS
- SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.