We are looking to hire an IT Creative Writer willing to work in Oshkosh, WI for a client company of ours!
This position can be remote, but ideally someone who is regionally located within driving distance to Oshkosh to come onsite as needed for collaboration and interviewing members of IT for articles is more ideal so if this sounds like you then keep reading!
Basic qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, English, Marketing or equivalent professional experience.
- Three (3) or more years of writing experience.
Job responsibilities (these duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned):
- Collaborate with leadership and business partners to understand and communicate how technology is and can help maximize business value.
- Articulate complex technical information and concepts into easy to understand communications.
- Communicate the value and performance of implemented Digital Technology projects and solutions.
- Research, write and edit engaging content for internal and external publications.
- Promote content on multiple platforms, including social channels.
- Actively contribute to Digital Technology’s marketing strategy across all communication platforms.
- Identify communication needs or current gaps and recommend new topics or strategies to fulfill them.
If this sounds like something you are interested in and you meet the requirements, apply now!