Beacon Technologies is looking for an IT Admin Assistant/Project Coordinator to work for a client located in Madison, WI.
Your duties would be the following:
- Support the Associate VP level along with Director-level in the I/S division.
- Support program processes and help determine process improvements.
- Someone who is comfortable with technology and that has some experience coordinating IT projects.
- Must be a self-starter and team player!
- Flexible and work well with ambiguity.
- Take direction and take action with limited information.
- Have strong Microsoft Office Tools experience in all of the following: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, and Word.
- Computer/technical expertise and experience in an I/S Division.
- Ability to run program level reports with excel and help create program level metrics.
- Strong scheduling skills using Outlook with the ability to determine priorities for individuals.
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail!
- Strong communication skills--both written and oral.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Adapts well to working with people after many different styles.
- Able to draw out information in a conversation.
- Basic problem solving/reasoning skills.
- Comfortable with doing repetitive tasks.
- Work with minimal direction!