Beacon Technologies is looking for a Help Desk to work in Madison, WI.
The Help Desk will be responsible for the following:
- Providing support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems.
- Respond to calls, emails, and personnel requests for technical support.
- Document, track, and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Manage a team of support personnel who troubleshoot IT issues.
- Independently implement policies and procedures regarding how problems are identified, received, and documented.
- Evaluate new information systems products or services and suggest changes to existing products or services to better aid the end user.
- Independently performs a variety of tasks.
- Have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Requires at least 6 years of experience in the field.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected!
- Ability to perform Help Desk services (1 year).
- Strong communication skills including oral, written, and other interpersonal skills.
- Plan and deliver educational events.
- Experience in the Education industry.
- MS Dynamics CRM.
Submit your resume and apply now!