Interested in seeking for Help Desk work? Beacon Technologies is looking for a Help Desk Analyst to work for a client company located in Madison, WI.
For this position, the Help Desk Analyst will:
- Provide first level support to associates who are experiencing system and procedural problems across a variety of technologies and systems.
- Problem diagnosis and resolution alongside with call handling, call tracking, end user education, resolution and escalation.
- May work with other teams to understand specific support needs for applications and systems,
- Provide phone support in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, including documenting all customer requests for resolution or information within a service management system.
- Meet or exceed standards for resolution and call responsiveness.
- Investigate problem, determine cause and take action steps necessary to resolve the issue and verify resolution.
- Route accurate and detailed descriptions of unresolved problems to the appropriate support personnel.
- Adapt to process and procedure changes as communicated to promote a world class support organization.
- Work directly with team members to understand end user support needs for applications and systems.
- Possible slight training for other members of your team.
- Identify common end user support topics and communicate with supervisor or more senior member of the team.
- May assist in implementing resolution.
- Stay informed about specific application and system changes that are being made by working with application and technology teams.
- May assist with projects related to hardware and software roll-outs or other implementations.
- May be called upon to travel for support and project work as needed.
- Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with co-workers.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with IT staff, vendors, and others.
To be considered for this position we ask that you may only apply if you have had high school education at the least and one or two years of related experience in similar working demands stated above. Associate's Degree or higher education is highly preferred!