Beacon Technologies is on the hunt for a GIS Developer to join a fantastic, hardworking team located in Madison, WI
Our client company is seeking for a talented GIS Developer to help their team and we are here to find that someone.
The GIS Developer will be responsible for the following during work:
- Plan, construct, implement, and document Geographic Information System (GIS) related tools and data components utilizing computer development programs.
- Understand the concepts and methods inherent to the geospatial technology discipline in relation to automated tool building and integration with other technology and scientific disciplines.
- Apply knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems.
- Evaluate user requests for new or modified programming.
- Consult with users to identify current and future business objectives.
- Capture requirements using industry and enterprise standard geographic information system development frameworks and tools.
- Convert project specifications, using industry standard tools, such as object-oriented tools and code generation, into sequences of detailed instructions and logical steps for coding into language processable by computer systems.
The qualifications and experience we are seeking are below:
- Have an ample technical capabilities with a minimum of 1-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Have a moderate level of independent judgment.
- Prior work with GeoCortex Essentials is a bonus!
- Creating, editing, and maintaining spatial data layers (3 years)
- Application Development and design experience using Visual Studio 2015-2017 (3 years)
- GIS Web Arc Server (3 years)
- GIS Web Mapping (3 years)
- GIS Web Services (3 years)
- Geodatabase design - experience with design and implementation (3 years)
- Oracle 11g (3 years)
- Spatial Database Engine (SDE) (3 years)
- Experience designing/architecting GIS web mapping applications (3 years)
- Experience designing and administering ArcGIS map, feature, and geo-processing services utilized by G (3 years)
- Experience with data structures and algorithms for tracing, topology, spatial operations (3 years)
- Familiarity/knowledge of ARC GIS Server (3 years)
- Analysis and Design of Applications (3 years)
If you believe you are our ideal person then submit your resume today!