Beacon Technologies is looking for an E-4 Engineer to work remotely for a client company.
This client company is a leader among its industry and are looking for a skilled new team member.
This role fits for someone who considers themselves as motivated, adaptable, hard working teammate and talented career-minded professional who would like to make a difference utilizing their skill set, while working in a thriving agile-methodology environment. You will also be offered competitive career opportunities, great benefits and promote a work-life balance.
They are diverse. They are equitable. They are inclusive. The company works to ensure that our products meet the needs of all of their customers.
- Leading operational and strategic activities in our dynamic IT environment. In addition, you will lead project planning, provide technical leadership and will work within your own area, as well as across functional teams.
- You will routinely collaborate with Architects and contribute to the development of strategic planning for the department as well as communicate clear, concise strategic vision.
- When leading projects, you will be responsible for holding yourself and others accountable for detail-orientation and will be required to deliver well-tested, secure, interoperable technologies that support company vision and strategy.
- You must be able to maintain effective relationships with all levels of company management, as well as with internal and external customers.
- You will also be required to establish and monitor key performance metrics to ensure compliance of established standards, processes and procedures.
- As an Engineer 4, you must actively coach, mentor and teach others as well as use influence, expertise and leadership to support other teams as they implement technology solutions.
- Emphasis will be placed on strategic visioning such as overall design, introducing new technologies, improved metrics, and process improvements as well as tactical that includes developing and reviewing code.
- Lead designs of software components and features.
- Be part of the full application lifecycle (design, develop, test, deploy and maintain), innovating in each step.
- Designing API’s and working with other teams to build integrations.
- Develop full slices of the application from the UI to the data store.
- Developing the team using your experiences, at the same time developing yourself by learning from the team experiences.
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability and stability of applications while delivering impactful business value.
- Experience with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience working on applications that leverage Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Persuasive, collaborative business acumen with the ability to strategically drive business partners
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Remain up to date with changing technology by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Initiative, results-oriented drive and a solid work ethic requiring minimal direction
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strategic vision such as overall design, introducing new technologies, improved metrics, and process improvements as well as tactical that includes developing and reviewing code
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- At minimum, graduated high school
- 10+ years of technology relevant work experience
- 6+ years of experience with various design and architectural patterns
- 6+ years of experience working on applications that leverage Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- 4+ years of experience in micro-service environments
- 6+ years of experience architecting and developing large complex applications
- 2+ years of experience in cloud native computing (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience in cloud native computing (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with NoSQL data stores
- Exposure to machine learning
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.