Beacon Technologies is looking to hire a skilled E-2 Front End Developer to work remotely.
Our client company is a global team of individuals who collectively create a culture that strives to provide an inclusive environment where you can thrive. They offer an active community minded Diversity, Equity and Inclusion committee and support their women through monthly employee resource groups. They believe in people over process!
This team is seeking a motivated, adaptable, hard working teammate and talented career-minded professional who would like to make a difference utilizing their skill set, while working in a thriving agile-methodology environment. They offer competitive career opportunities, great benefits and promote a work-life balance.
To be successful as an Engineer 2, Software (Front-End), you must have a keen understanding of the underlying technologies and have excitement in figuring out how things work end-to-end. You must be able to evangelize your thoughts to help drive innovative solutions to improve and streamline processes. This company is an exciting place to work where you have the opportunity to interact with the highest level of engineering talent, constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower each other.
- Collaborate with engineers, product owners and user experience designers to create elegant, intuitive experiences for our users.
- Provide front-end architecture and aesthetic thought leadership.
- Stay current with the fast-changing landscape of browser based application development and adapt quickly to new web design trends.
- Build, design, implement and support UI components, frameworks and websites.
- Work in a collaborative team environment, working closely with developers, product owners and user experience designers.
- Motivated self-starter that takes ownership on tasks.
- Ability to quickly provide insight and options to front-end challenges.
- Support and troubleshoot issues, identify root cause, and proactively implement sustainable corrective actions.
- Must be creative and innovative.
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities.
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Minimum, high school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- 3+ years of experience in web development
- 2+ years of experience with RxJS or other Reactive programming techniques/libraries
- 2+ years of experience with Responsive Web Design patterns
- 2+ years of experience with front-end development frameworks (ex. Angular, React)
- For flexible or full remote work from home positions, reliable high speed internet connection and dedicated work space are required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, and/or related field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with front-end tooling workflows: Node.js (NPM), SASS/SCSS, WebPack, Angular-CLI.
- Experience with REST services.
- Experience with GIT.
- Experience building and maintaining a reusable component library.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Docker, Google Kubernetes).
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience developing and managing extensible, stable code bases for a variety of applications.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.