We are looking for a Contingent Labor Support Specialist to work in Madison, WI.
Below are the responsibilities that come for this position:
- Prefer candidate with Contingent Labor experience and experience with a VMS tool.
- Provide Beeline assistance to American Family leaders.
- Beeline data revisions/corrections.
- Contingent on-boarding assistance.
- Contingent off boarding assistance.
- Provide Beeline assistance to suppliers.
- Provide Contingent Labor mailbox support/problem resolution.
- Provide project support. This work could vary from data collection to user testing.
- Provide reporting assistance.
- Update contingent labor documentation.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to handle sensitive data and keep it confidential.
- Work within supplier contracts and contingent labor policies.
- Work in a fast paced work environment
Apply now if this sounds like the job for you!