Beacon Technologies is seeking for an experienced content writer.
This role would support the work of both the employee and agent focused communications units, and could also pitch in as needed for media relations efforts.
This position requires someone being onsite full-time Monday-Friday to interact with all members of the team.
1. Content Writing
1. Ability to write for a variety of formats. (Samples required; possible writing exercise)
2. Knowledge of AP Style
3. Strong grammatical skills
4. High attention to detail
5. Ability to turn out copy quickly with minimal guidance.
6. Ability to work independently, while collaborating with a team
8. Self starter
Examples of Announcements:
• Facilities-related reminders
• Event promotions
• Community Investment programs
• Tournament-related communications
• United Way communications
• BRG messages (BRG=Business Resource Groups)
• Security reminders
• Training reminders
• System updates
• Benefit reminders
• Job posting promotions
Examples of Company Website stories:
• Tech tips
• Diversity and inclusion topics
• Marketing campaign updates
• Community Investment highlights
• United Way features
Apply now if this seems like a fit for you!