Beacon Technologies is looking to hire a skilled C# Developer to work remotely.
We received approval to move forward with on-boarding up to three C# developers for a project. Responsibilities are listed below adn what to expect at work:
- Analyze and prepare specifications and documentation according to department standards.
- Code, test, and integrate applications.
- Provide in-depth analysis, design, and support for department applications and programs.
- Assist in research and issue resolution for processing of business data.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills (both verbal and written) with coworkers, clients, and project managers.
- Translate technical details into business terminology to bridge gaps between clients and IT.
- Provide daytime and nighttime production support for applications to provide positive customer service.
- Act as technical lead on medium and large development efforts.
- Assist Quality Assurance teams in testing of applications.
- Peer review code and technical documents for other team members.
- Utilize source control software to maintain integrity of production software, including prior versions of code.
- Follow defined Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Change Control processes.
- Coordinate development activities with other teams, e.g. database management, infrastructure configuration, quality assurance testing.
- Provide technical assistance to clients in a professional and accommodating manner.
- Take leadership role on moderately complex projects independently or as part of a larger project team.
- Handle multiple competing initiatives and escalate issues effectively.
- Have excellent English language communications skills
- Follow a defined work schedule
- Be able to pass a thorough background check that includes verification of education
- Agile Scrum Team
- Cognizant TriZetto Facets System
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.