Business Intelligence Technical Lead III-12006
Beacon Technologies is recruiting for a BI Technical Lead to help a Milwaukee-based client implement a new ERP system. To assist with the implementation ERP system and prepare data architecture for the future, our client is looking for a skilled Data Architect that will be responsible for creating and managing the data aspects within a database architecture.
- Develop strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementing database architecture that will assist in successfully implementing the new ERP.
- Provide a strategic plan for future data use.
- Cleaning and maintaining databases by removing, deleting old data, design, structure, organization, and maintenance of data.
- Design, develop, and manipulate database management systems, data warehouses, and multidimensional databases.
- Responsible for evaluating the use of data and relating data directly to the goals and practices of the company in a way that provides clear results.
- Ensure the accuracy and accessibility of all important data.
- Responsible for knowing what data is important and why.
- Act as a middleman, deducing the data needs of a group, and explaining the importance and use of the data most relevant to them.
- This opportunity requires a depth and breadth of database knowledge that will help with formal design of relational databases and provides insight into strategic data manipulation.
- Data Architect capabilities with 6+ years of experience.
- Independently designs and the ability to build relational databases is sought.
- Must be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Must rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Be able to perform a variety of tasks, and have a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Must have education in the areas of computer programming and database architecture.