Business Analyst/QA Analyst-6504
Our Central Wisconsin client is looking for an experienced BA/QA contract resource. This will be a minimum of 6 months.
Defining Testing Strategies
- Create a robust test strategy and its associated metrics and reporting to be used by the business for user acceptance testing along with a plan for implementation of the strategy.
- Define processes for test plans and necessary phases of UAT business testing cycles.
- Create a process that considers all business testing tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
- Evaluate and propose automation testing options and determine where and how to incorporate automation along with manual testing.
- Define processes for test plan reviews and ensure that that test plans get reviewed by all stakeholders.
- Review and define test strategies and outline that all the various kinds of testing like unit, functional, performance, stress, user acceptance etc. are getting covered.
- Create a framework for a traceability matrix to confirm testing alignment with requirements and changes
- Collaborate with IT on defined strategy, impacts and partnerships for test strategy
- Create a RACI matrix for the steps (assignment of responsibility, accountability, consultation, or informed). RACI shall include the necessary business, IT roles and stakeholders as part of the matrix.
- Create documentation and training materials related to the defined strategy
- Perform training on details of defined strategy and processes.
Defining Quality Metrics
- Defining quality standards and metrics for the project/product changes.
- Working with all stakeholders to ensure that the quality metrics are reviewed, closed and agreed upon.
- Maintains cordial relationships between cross functional teams like development, configuration management, program management, product managers, vendors, etc.
- Possesses the ability to influence and negotiate with business users and upper management with influential skills to obtain buy in for ideas and processes.
- Possesses the ability to lead and train business testers on testing best practices related to test planning, test design, and test execution, issue tracking.
- Develop consolidated testing status reports considering business and IT and recommend response procedures.
- Creating and defining risks contingencies and plans.
- Creating strategies to mitigate risks and take necessary measures to control the risks.
- Have awareness to all the stakeholders for the various risks