Business Analyst/Junior Project Manager-8021588
We are recruiting for a Business Analyst/Junior PM to collect, refine, and prioritize requirements for the digital experience team and translates business needs into business requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria. The candidate will support day-to-day prioritization, tracking, and execution of digital projects and help to ensure the delivery of high-quality, user-friendly digital solutions that deliver business value.
- Gathers and documents business needs by conducting meetings/interviews and facilitating large-group/cross-functional sessions with business partners and stakeholders.
- Works with a cross-functional team to translate business and technology needs into detailed project requirements.
- Collaborates with the project team to define and write user stories, acceptance criteria and test plans.
- Maintains and grooms the backlog of work to capture and prioritize enhancements, defects, and new features.
- Supports team efforts to drive day-to-day prioritization and execution of work; troubleshoots reported issues and escalates when appropriate.
- Contributes to continuous improvement of team processes and product delivery.
- Works collaboratively with content, user experience, design, technology, analytics, and project management team members as part of the ongoing agile development process.
- Proactively communicates with internal and external stakeholders at all levels including demonstrations of completed work, project documentation and follow up.
- Requirements gathering with stakeholders, story writing, acceptance criteria development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Typically requires 3 years of experience in project management, or as a product owner or business analyst in the agency or marketing environment.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Proven record of accomplishment of independent thinking and ability to communicate to project stakeholders at all levels.
- Knowledge of business analysis and project methodology.
- Ability to identify and document business needs, project details and functional requirements for digital or technology projects.
- Experience with user story development, acceptance criteria and site testing.
- Understanding of digital marketing, website, mobile, technology or software development projects.
- Business analysis experience with website project experience.
- Experience in project management and quality assurance a plus.