Business Analyst– 7052
Beacon Technologies is looking for a Business Analyst to work for a client located in Green Bay, WI.
This position facilitates business process improvements via the methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of functional business specifications. This resource manages the requirements development process through the design, analysis, specification and verification of multiple levels of requirements from an end-to-end perspective and supports the ongoing management of the requirements. This position will also coordinate and manage the implementation and/or integration of products, or new features for clients, including client training.
The position will require the chosen candidate to do the following:
- Build relationships with our business partners to discover opportunities and build technical solutions that optimize business processes
- Challenge customers respectfully to think about different options – comfortable providing them with options rather than just perform what they request
- Lead enhancements/projects requiring full project life cycle (requirements, design, development, testing, and implementation)
- Foster a professional work environment and consistently looks for innovative ways to provide value to the business
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates
- Develop functional test plans, and user acceptance test plans, and related scenarios
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams for projects you are assigned
If you believe you will be the perfect fit for this position, apply now!