Beacon Technologies is recruiting for a Business Analyst with experience in application development. Portal experience is a plus.
- Proactively conducts business analysis to develop strategic services, solutions, and programs.
- Promotes understanding of IT resources, systems, and processes with business partners.
- Collaborates on the design of new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Ensures integrity and accuracy of data conversion from existing systems to new systems.
- Continually identifies improvement/optimization opportunities; works with Lead BSA and other BSAs to present enhancements to company processes.
- Develop and maintain system level artifacts, such as, flow diagrams, process diagram, and current and proposed state diagrams.
- Takes a leadership role in the support and implementation process.
- Expected to independently handle multiple competing initiatives and escalate issues effectively.
- Understands and is knowledgeable of the organization’s mission, values, and strategic goals.
- Contributes to the development of strategic initiatives and aids in prompt and efficient execution.
- Identifies project complexities, cost, time constraints, staffing/equipment needs and requirements, including software and hardware.
- Takes a leadership role on moderately complex projects independently or as part of a larger project team.
- Expected to make innovative suggestions to address inefficiencies, for design enhancements and perform analysis on assigned projects.
- Leads/performs testing for projects, including developing user test cases and validating results during acceptance testing.
- Previous development experience a plus.
- Previous experience working on insurance portal