Our Oshkosh based client is adding a Business Analyst contract resource to assist with a high-profile project.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills and ability to work with changing priorities and deadlines
- Must be proficient in file management as well as MS Office and Arbortext software.
- Work with IT to maintain and update software as required and ensure the ETM will conform to the Document Type Definitions (DTDs) currently available from the customer and any created stylesheet/DTD.
- Reformat, link, author, and compile source files (text and graphics) in the IETMs (Interactive Electronic Technical Publications) using PTC publisher, IADS, and/or EMS Next Gen software.
- Create Operator and Maintenance publications.
- Review Contract language for IETM software data against IETMs, drawing packages, and hardware to assure consistency of all PSE contract deliverables.
- Plans and schedules work activities to complete assignments in their order of priority and to make the most effective use of time.
- Contributes to a favorable working climate within the company through a friendly manner and cooperative attitude in dealing with other employees and customers.
- Follows established departmental and other required procedures.
- Computer skills in Desktop Publishing software: PTC’s WINDCHILL, IADS, Arbortext, FrameMaker, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Adobe Acrobat, required.
- Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, SharePoint, and JDE preferred.
- Experience with XML, S1000D, Commercial publication and Mil STD publication Schema/style sheets.
- Knowledge of US military maintenance levels
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interface with the Product Support Value Stream Zone members and leads.
- A continuous approval mindset.
- Solid computer publishing problem solving skills.