Business Analyst 3-12130
This posting is for one (1) Business Analyst/Consultant III position which will be supporting multiple projects for our client located in Madison, WI. The Business Analyst/Consultant III should have 5 plus years of business analysis elicitation, web content software experience. They will be involved with stakeholder communication– both written/verbal, attention to detail, requirements verification, and testing of software applications.
The individual in this position will:
- Responsible for leading and facilitating the communication.
- Provide support services to assist in the development and implementation of changes related to over 300-Forms using DocGen software to the application and the document generation application.
- Understand business goals, objectives, and problems.
- Manage the balance between business requirements and user expectations.
- Use extensive experience as a liaison between users and technologists to drive requirements into design and construction.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing processes.
- Consult with business units to analyze current business procedures, identify issues, and learn specific business requirements.
- Work with the team lead and manager to determine a detailed and prioritized list of objectives and activities for current and future projects.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues efficiently.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of test plans.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Business Analyst with 5 or more years of experience, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks.