Within the following job responsibilities, this position will typically spend 50% of their time coding, testing, and documenting, and 50% of their time on analysis/design activities.
- Designs and codes the program logic necessary to meet the application needs of complex systems and/or multiple systems.
- Program design must be consistent with the specifications, standards, and existing programs to enable effective maintenance of the system.
- Code must be developed in a manner that is straightforward, clear and consistent with existing programs within the system and in compliance with the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC). The incumbent will demonstrate leadership in the use of the SDLC.
- 3-5 years recent work experience with demonstrated achievement and progressive responsibilities developing, testing, debugging and documenting BizTalk applications along with a solid understanding of BizTalk technologies and platforms.
- Strong programming skills with BizTalk Server.
- In depth knowledge of BizTalk orchestration, Rules Engine, Mapping, XML schema design and proficiency in creating pipeline components.
- Experience with BizTalk 2013r2 and BizTalk 360.
- Detailed knowledge of BizTalk Integration design patterns.
- Experience working with ESB, BAM, BRE, TFS, Maps, Orchestrations and Functoids.
- Strong experience in developing XML, XSLT and custom pipeline components.
- Working knowledge of SOA and web services Certification in BizTalk 2010 or 2013 R2 or previous BizTalk certifications is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge and competence around agile development is a plus.
- Experience with a variety of programming languages including .Net, Web Services, IIS, HTML, XML, XSD, XSLD, SOAP is a plus.
- Keep current with industry trends including architecture design, emerging technologies and best practices.