Beacon Technologies is currently recruiting for an AV Specialist to work for a client in Madison, WI.
- Under the general guidance of the AV Channel Manager, serve as in-house knowledge expert on presentations, photography, webinar & video production – including both hardware and software applications.
- Concept, design and generate effective business graphics & animations to meet the communication goals of clients.
- Plan, produce and edit videos, live video and other corporate events.
- Assist in budgeting, coordinating and planning for AV Department.
- Provide training, trouble-shooting & technical assistance.
- Support the overall communication efforts and provide creative and strategic input.
- Ensure all marketing efforts adhere to brand strategy and graphic standards.
- Collaborate and consult with a variety of internal and external clients to plan, produce & edit video and video graphics and other business graphics and animations for a variety of audiences.
- Provide technical and creative support for conferences, forums & webinars, as it relates to videography, graphics, animation, and execution, including support for teleconference technology, streaming, audience response technology.
- Maintain video libraries and assist in publishing, archiving and retrieval. Develop and deploy content for digital lobby & exchange center displays.
- Develop skills and operational efficiency in new media, technologies and equipment. (e.g. flash, web, video, webinar & video)
- Shoot and edit professional quality photos & portraits; maintain photo libraries and assist in archiving and retrieval.
- Evaluate and recommend upgrades and changes to video, graphic, animation and meeting support equipment and systems , leading A/V implementation of changes in systems and operations.
- Bachelors degree in Visual Communications or equivalent trade-off in related professional work experience.
- 4 years work experience in video planning, production and editing, multi-media, photography, business graphics, sound equipment, and/or theater operations.
- Extensive working knowledge of video production, staging, AV editing & editing software, graphic production & software
- Able and willing to travel an average of 3-5 times/per year