Automation QA Engineer-366
We are currently recruiting for an Automation QA Engineer in Madison, WI with experience in SDLC, manual and automation testing, and QA tools.
The purpose of this position is, but is not limited to, providing quality assurance processes and procedures to applications development and to ensure quality software processes and a quality end-user experience.
- Expert Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and QA Processes
- Expert Experience developing and executing manual and automated test suites
- Expert Experience with QA tools and techniques. Including but not limited to test suite software, automation tools, defect tracking systems, business requirement documentation systems, etc.
- Expert Experience taking requirements and creating test suites with the ability to see the bigger impact of systems changes across multiple systems
- Substantial Experience testing integrated environments and troubleshooting across an integrated platform
- Substantial Experience testing various platforms/enterprise applications
- Expert Experience w/browser and server side test automation tools
- Advanced/Expert Ability to utilize database queries
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related
- Five or more years of experience in a software testing / quality assurance role
- Experience in software development required
CORPORATE CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Adaptability – Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative – Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus – Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus – Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics/Integrity – Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches