Application QA II — 7042
Beacon Technologies is looking for an Application Quality Control (QC) Analyst II to work for one of their clients located in Fitchburg, WI.
The position represents an exciting opportunity to be part of a new team supporting our domestic and global websites in collaboration with internal Marketing and Sales teams alongside our digital partners. This position requires sharp technical and troubleshooting skills with a desire to deliver a best-in-class website experience.
- Plan, scope, schedule, and execute quality control activities.
- Consult with business and departmental stakeholders to analyze requirements and define acceptance criteria for web deliverables.
- Create and manage test plans for use cases across common browsers.
- Execute assigned work as part of an Agile Scrum development team.
- Document and manage quality standards and processes based on best practices.
- Lead the implementation and maintenance of testing platforms.
- Monitor key site performance metrics and consult with the business on strategies for eliminating performance impacts.
- Investigate, identify, resolve and document support items from bug reports and quality control results.
- Define criteria for regression testing and automated testing and develop test scripts and plans as needed.
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure the foundational practices around security, infrastructure, and architecture are achieved.
Below are the requirements:
- Bachelors or better in Information Technology.
- 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance Experience using modern technologies.
Preferred, not but required:
- Exposure to debugging application code in ASP.NET/C#
- Exposure to Agile Scrum methodology.
- Familiarity creating and managing automated test plans.
- Experience running and automating tests in Selenium or another common browser automation framework.
- Knowledge of common tools for web application debugging, HTTP/HTTPS troubleshooting, database testing and bug reporting/tracking.
- Experience collaborating with business units and development partners in the debugging, documentation, and maintenance of website deliverables.