Application Developer 1-6428
Under direction of the Team Lead the Application Developer 1 is responsible for providing solutions to business problems as well as enhancements and maintenance to existing systems. This person must be able to manage several tasks on multiple projects simultaneously and is expected to have basic knowledge of development tools, work well individually and in a team environment, and have a willingness to learn.
Essential Job Duties:
- Performs bug fixes, maintenance, and enhancements of existing software systems
- Develops code to meet project specifications as dictated by requirements and design
- Verifies that code and SQL written is correct according to specification through testing and execution of test plans.
- Interacts with customers to elicit req. and completes design of projects.
- Collaborates closely with other developers and team members.
- Creates and maintains project related documentation as requested.
- Understands and adheres to legal/compliance standards included in corporate policies and accepts ownership for accomplishing existing tasks that fulfill legal/compliance requirements.
- Reports compliance violations when identified.