Application Architect 1-11712
Beacon Technologies is currently recruiting for an Application Architect for a client located in Madison, WI.
Our client has the responsibility of building, maintaining and supporting a number of key health data systems that support programmatic business needs for several critical programs. These key web-based systems were developed in Java, are currently being modernized onto a new Spring-based development framework. Using Agile development methodologies, a team of developers and data and system architects are leveraging the new framework and writing Java code to enhance system functionality and improve system integration.
- This resource must be familiar with information technology standards, current and emerging technologies, Agile development methodologies.
- An understanding of public health data, systems, and business processes is highly desirable.
- Contracted resource should be well organized and have the ability to coordinate activities across cross-agency teams comprised of business and technical staffs.
- Expert in Java Development mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- A background check will be required prior to hire.
- Resource must be able to work on-site within a collaborative team environment.
- Contracted resource will be required to take contractor orientation sessions and will be required to sign confidentiality, non-disclosure and data use agreement forms.