Technical Writer 2-12048
Beacon Technologies is recruiting for a Technical Writer with experience in group facilitation, documentation, design, editing, technical writing, and publication tool selection.
- Writes a variety of technical articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for documentation for a wide range of uses.
- May be responsible for coordinating the display of graphics and the production of the document.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Technical Writer capabilities with 4+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Requires proficiency in creating eLearning with an emphasis on scripting, storyboarding, editing, closed captioning and outputting in multiple video formats using programs such as Articulate, Camtasia, and Adobe Captivate.
- A background in adult learning principles is also required.