Technical Lead (Sencha)-5906
Beacon Technologies is currently seeking a Technical Lead for a high profile large-scale Sencha project for a Dallas, TX client. This is a large scale re-do project for an internal Business to Business tool used for distributing and managing the publishing of schedules to subsidiaries.
In this role, you would be required to oversee a group of developers both onsite and offshore, perform code reviews, along with hands on development in Sencha.
The role does require travel to Texas on a regular basis with a flexible schedule:
The Tech Lead is a hands-on senior software engineer who will:
- Work closely with product managers and story owners to design features and prioritize tasks.
- Lead technical teams by mentoring and coaching, answering questions and solving problems.
- Assemble releases and drive improvements in the delivery and release processes.
- Help with the selection and assignment of technical resources.
- And – write code and perform code reviews
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. The position requires frequent communication with senior leaders, technical colleagues and partners across different geographic locations and time zones
- Proven ability to work with all members of an extended and diverse project team
- Candidate must have mentoring and guidance skills to provide oversight and direction to contractors and internal members of the software development team
- Ability to handle virtual teams and work with resources in multiple sites (onsite, offshore, near shore)
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask effectively
- 5 years Sencha Ext JS
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues